We are excited to welcome another book lover to the AW team! Tori Morris is a true local—meaning she was born and raised here in Aspen, Colorado. After attending Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas, she worked as an Assistant Paralegal at an international immigration law firm in New York City. As Program Assistant, Tori will contribute administrative, development, and events support for all of AW’s programs. We are thrilled to have her on the team!
1. What are a few of your all-time favorite books?
- The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
- The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
2. What three authors (dead or alive) would you invite to a literary dinner party?
- Paul Kalanithi
- Cheryl Strayed
- Walt Whitman
3. What’s your favorite film or television adaptation of a book?
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
4. What books are on your nightstand now?
- Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi
- East of Eden by John Steinbeck
- Reading Lolita in Tehran by Azar Nafisi
5. If you could be one character from literature, who would it be?
- Scout Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird
Categorised in: Staff Reads
This post was written by Caroline Tory